20/20 Massage & Wellness provides a relaxing, stress-free, yet professional environment. We use any combination of Swedish, deep tissue/ therapeutic massage, that gives you the relief you need, as well as exercise that could be beneficial for your specific issue.
20/20 Massage & Wellness is a therapeutic massage studio owned and operated by Paola Caramassi, RMT, BA. A 3,000 hour graduate from Makami College, member of the CRMTA. The latter has also completed courses in Aromatherapy, Reflexology, and trained as a Pilates instructor through, Body Arts and Science International (BASI).
We focus on:
- Providing a positive experience for every client.
- Good fundamental knowledge of anatomy, physiology, assessment and massage techniques, combined with striving to produce a positive outcome for each and every treatment
- Take home, self-care exercises after each treatment to assist in the improvement of any ache or injury.
-The goal is to work with the client to determine, how they feel, what is causing pain, whether from an injury, or overuse.
-Delivering professional and competent services for clients is top of the list.
-To promote health and wellness through massage. To advocate and serve clients while advancing the art, science and practice of massage therapy.
Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
Massage therapy is the manual manipulation of the body’s soft tissues for maintaining and improving health. Below are some benefits to mention only a few,
· Reduces stress, depression and anxiety
· Increases joint range of motion
· Decreases pain
· Improves circulation
· Increases relaxation
· Improves lymphatic flow
· Reduces the formation of scar tissue
· Improves the function and health of muscles
· Improves sleep
We pride ourselves in creating an atmosphere that is enjoyed by clients of all ages, both male and female. Come experience the rejuvenating benefits of massage therapy, and discover the positive effect it can have on your mind and body.
Got questions? Complete our Contact Us form or give us a call.
We are here to help make you feel better.
Complete the following Bookings Form. We will confirm your appointment upon review by phone/text or e-mail
Please note: Massages are offered for these minutes:
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 90 minutes
- 120 minutes
Please select the time you wish to book along with the other information